Monday, August 17, 2009

DYAO

So, we just caught the latest episode of Oxygen's Dance Your Ass Off. Maybe episode 8. I didn't want to set up an account with Oxygen to comment on the boards. I would like to say I agree with the user that loathed everything about Alicia, pronounced [Ah lees c ya]. She should have been off that show weeks ago, but somehow her lack of rhythm and dance moves keeps her in play. I say replace that divot of a dancer with anybody that left before she did! I hope when they get makeovers next week they camouflage the mole above her lip. In most cases, it would be considere a beauty mark, a flaw in a diamond, but when she whines and contorts her facial expressions during a dance performance, it does nothing for her. I think she may be one of those characters they keep on reality television just to keep the controversy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment